– Ghanaian Programme Management, Livelihoods and Social Development Consultant
– 2005 Pan-African Women Inventors and Innovators Awards of Global Women Inventors and Innovators Network through a programme proposal on Improving Labour Productivity: The Family-Work Factor submitted to first call of IFC Development Marketplace for Innovative Proposals for facilitated development of Ghana. Inspired by changing development paradigms and experiences in experiences in women and development, gender and development and household dynamics for sustainable development.
– Been involved in first time national development ventures and troubleshooting development projects
– Has thirty-six years experience working/providing consultancy support to government agencies, development partners, NGOs and private sector organisations.
Thirty-six years’ Experience and Competence in:
- Programme Design, Management and Evaluation
- Gender and Development
- Micro Enterprise Development
- Family, Work and Productivity
- Organisation Management
- Population, Livelihoods and Development
- Human Resource Development and Management
- Social Mobilization
- Communication material development and report writing
– She is endowed with innovation flare and has a pleasant personality
– Wide multi-cultural experience and work on multi-country platforms